Saturday, February 28, 2009

Welcome to my new blog

Welcome to the American Conservative Patriot. I'm glad you've come by. The purpose of this blog is to provide an outlet for my political opinions, observations, and items of interest that I come across. Please be active and join the conversation in the meta!

My other blog, the Parson's Ponderings, will still be up and active. But my political opinions don't always fall into the category of "thus saith the Lord"! It will continue to be a forum where I discuss the intersection of faith, life, and contemporary issues.

1 comment:

  1. I agree with your idea. Separating your political views from pastoral concerns in theology on separate Blogs is a good idea, even though we know they influence each other. I look forward to reading your posts.

    I also recorded the Rush speech at CPAC. It was as American as apple pie. One good thing about separating the political from your pastoral blog is that American ideals don't always reflect clearly sound Christian theology. For instance freedom of our wills to be the best we can be is a great American idea, but when it comes to pleasing a holy God it makes for terrible theology.

    Again, I look forward to reading more posts.

    ReplyDelete